Wednesday, January 27, 2010

26.01.10 - A Six Gallon Batch

I decided to add to the must this evening, here's what I added:

1.6 kg Honey (3 1/2 lb)
1 Orange
25 Raisins

I decided there were already enough spices in the must already so I only added this plus water to the top making it a six gallon batch now.
So far there hasn't been any major foaming so I'm hoping it won't start now, that's why I added so much water right away.

I looked it up cinnamon on wikipedia and found out that I am using Cassia
Here you can see my Cassia sticks at the bottom along with other crap - probably yeast and spices

And here you can see the carboy after I filled it up - looks nice

We'll see how it goes

No comments:

Post a Comment